The copywriter (CW) will oversee content requirements and create content strategy deliverables across a project life cycle. The CW will be responsible for telling a brand story that is not only compelling but also offers value to the customer, builds trust in the brand, and moves the customer into action to interact with the brand. The CW is in charge of influencing consumers by delivering a clear message as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively. Working alongside art directors, designers, web developers, digital strategists, and account managers, the CW will develop original approaches and innovative ideas to enhance a client’s brand.
List of duties may include but is not limited to the following:
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current trends.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them.
- Offer creative ideas and encourage other to share theirs.
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
- Strategize and improve content delivery and promotion.
- Help increase organic search engine result rankings through content development.
- Champion content marketing strategy across all clients.
- Set guidelines for tone, style and voice of all brand content.
- Set editorial strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams.
- Measure and analyze what’s working and what isn’t with regard to a brand’s content marketing efforts.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and standards.
- Continually be an ambassador of the FUEL brand